ДОТУ – Открытый Университет Жизнеречения
- “The Second Gospel”
- On the apostle Paul
- On the history of Christianity
- On the Bible and its components
- On the writings of the church fathers
- On Jews
- Time of the Black Madonna
- On the state of pre-Christian Rus`
- Economic prosperity and the cult of the Black Madonna
- The events in Europe after 1300
- How was the substitution made
- The Council of Constance
- The Council of Florence
- The Council of Trent
- Decisions of the Council of Trent
- The Inquisition in the West
- “Theoretical” basis for the Inquisition
- The main heresies What is the essence?
- The Bogomils (The Cathars)
- The Arians and features of their religious doctrine
- Interrelationship of Slavic religious doctrine with the Arianism, the Cathars and the Bogomils
- Did dual faith exist in Russia?
- “Hybrid war” against Rus`
- The Time of Troubles
- Romanovs come to power
- Creation of Rus` baptism myth – hand of the Vatican is obvious
- When did Vladimir convert to the Christianity?
- The Schism (Raskol)
- On the role of the Greeks and natives of Kiev in organizing schism
- The role of the Jews
- State of religion in Russia at the end of the XVII century
- “Confession” by Ignatius of the Solovki
- The Legislative codes against “blasphemy”
- Signs of Catholicism, appeared in Russia in the XVII century
- Each works for someone who understands more
- At the time of Peter I
- After Peter I
- Nicholas I and the Catholics
- Catholics, Greeks and Kiev Uniats have not coped with set tasks
– Certainly, someone tries to play a Trick on me, – thinks Gray-headed man, – is it for sure George who has decided to play this scene with an animator? I already have told him a joke about lunch for two persons. In addition, after my second visit this waiter asked me whom I was waiting for. And then I answered as a joke – for Pushkin. But this was already last winter. Yes, indeed, there is something unusual in this visitor, also he speaks with some strange intonations. But also, he does not look like the animators, whom are walking here to earn something on making photos for tourists. Well, if Pushkin was here by himself would the visitors of museum-room recognize him or they would accept him for ordinary animator, as me him now. And where has he come from? If he came from his apartment, but then there were plenty of tourists, the museum staff, guard. It seems, that in my desire to speak with poet I went too far. Of course, that was a joke, and I accept this animator as real Pushkin.
All these thoughts have appeared in one moment, but somewhere in a corner of the mind lurked a hope of miracle.
– Who knows maybe he is real… But nobody yet come back from there? And if this is him, then how was he able to come back to our time?
Meanwhile, the visitor ate scrambled eggs and merrily cast a glance on the neighbor.
– So many things I wanted to ask him, and can’t call to my mind something worthwhile. No, of course, he is not real Pushkin. Although, here you are the sideburns, and hair style, and clothes – seemingly everything is real.
The 21st century has just started and immediately an important event has happened. The reaction on it was so outstanding and violent that one can surely say – there wasn’t such striking occurrence during the 20th century peacetime. Only the laziest hasn’t told his opinion on the events of September 11, 2001, on that tragedy that shocked the world. There was told much, but few has been made clear. Is America a victim? Or has it “punished” itself? Why there are so much secrets and mystical coincidences about this tragedy? And could it be parts of some plot rather than coincidences? And what is the plot and who stands behind?
The great-grandsons of famous Conan-Doyle’s characters Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson are trying to find out the cause of the skyscrapers destruction and clear up some details of the incident. During their investigation they solve this one and other mysteries of the last decades.
The genre of this book is called “mystical-philosophical political detective story”. It tells about important information on world-view and on ruling, acquaints a reader with the “backstage” hidden motives of the world’s events, narrates about secret means of ruling the social processes.
Extraordinary chances use to recur.
There is nothing casual. Chance is something beyond one’s comprehension.
(Alternative principles of globalization)
This work concerns the outlook on economy and social life belonging to two men who are usually thought to be very different. The first one is Henry Ford I, founder and head of «Ford Motors Company», one of the world’s largest automotive corporations. The other one is Joseph Stalin — a politician, sociologist and economist, whose world understanding and will were embodied in the foundation and prime of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, the «superstate № 2» of the 20th century, the «super concern» state.
Despite what used to be taught at schools about the fight between capitalism and socialism those two people share a similar view on normal social life. The difference lies in Henry Ford’s focusing mainly on microeconomy and relations between people as employees of a single enterprise, avoiding the issues of macroeconomy and building state institutions, while Joseph Stalin concentrated on the issues of developing political economy as a science, on cultural transformation and arranging the macroeconomy by the scheme of a «super concern» state, leaving the microeconomic issues to society’s creative force.
Thus they in fact complement each other and therefore pave the way to uniting the people of Russia and America as well as the people of the world in a common culture based on morals and ethics of a conscientious laborer.
But contemporaries as well as descendants refused to understand both of them. And the world has paid for this reluctance to understand with World War II followed by the «cold war» between NATO and the USSR and with the deformed globalization that is currently taking place.
Though this work quotes both Ford and Stalin extensively where it is necessary, those are merely quotations. Their heritage should be studied not by quotations but by their works in order to form a complete and coherent understanding of who and in what way was wrong or right.
But if the heritage of Ford and Stalin is understood, expanded and realized then the historic perspective of all peoples will acquire a new, a better quality…
To Understanding of Macroeconomу of State and World
Both existing and possible economic theories may be ranged into one of the two following categories:
The first group of theories describes the economy of a society in a way, which implies the need to give the answer to the question how an entrepreneur can legally fill up his pockets.
The second group describes the economy of a society in a way, which implies that the economic activities in the society are to be used as a means of approaching some other, fundamentally noneconomic, goals.
The Matrix and “The Matrix” — two opposites (On the recipe of obtaining “freedom” in the movie “The Matrix”)
Just another movie? The hunt for man and questions of life and death Mathematics and God’s Providence Matrix control About matrices and egregores Freedom is in the Transformation of contents, and not in the change of appearances
- Introduction to the Topic
- On macroeconomics and microeconomics – in an objective and considerate way
- Target macroeconomic parameters and the macrolevel managerial tasks
- The purpose of finance-and-credit system and distortion of its functions
- What is what in credit-and-finance system. Credit-and-finance system as the means of production and distribution management
- Rates of exchange: relative and absolute